DZSTABLE DISPLAY parameter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DZSTABLE DISPLAY parameter

Wanted to know how many variables can be listed in the DISPLAY parameter. I am having trouble listing more than 8. The Table seems to give loads of errors.

See parameter below:

n mean +.1 mmedian +.1 min +.0 Nextto max +.0 Q1 +.1 Nextto Q3 +.1 std +.2 <_1 _2 _3 _4 _5 _6 _9 _10> n freq nextto pctcontrol +.3 <_7 _8>

If I eliminate any 2 variables from the above display parameter it works fine.

I have tried removing the _7 and _8. Also removed just any 2 of the ones listed in n,min,max, mean statistic request. When only 6 variables are used there are no errors (_ERROR_) to be precise. Using 8 however messes up the output and the errors appear in the log.

Please help

Help with display parameters in DZSTable

This is a known issue which is corrected in our latest version which will be ready for release by year end.

Below is a description of the issue:
    In Statsdown\varsdown orientation when the DISPLAY parameter contains at least 10 analysis variables AND the 10. is a FREQ the problem will occur when at the same time PICTURE parameter also used.

The workaround is: - change the order of the analysis variables to make sure the 10. is NOT a FREQ.

For example:

Wrong:

display=n mean +.1 mmedian +.1 min +.0 Nextto max +.0 Q1 +.1 Nextto Q3 +.1 std +.2 <_1 _2 _3 _4 _5 _6 _9 _10>

n freq nextto pctcontrol +.3 <_7 _8>,

Right:

display=n freq nextto pctcontrol +.3 <_7 _8>
    n mean +.1 mmedian +.1 min +.0 Nextto max +.0 Q1 +.1 Nextto Q3 +.1 std +.2 <_1 _2 _3 _4 _5 _6 _9 _10>,

I hope this will help. Please call me or e-mail if you need some more explanation.

Comment

Working...
    X