Verify sequenced data set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verify sequenced data set

When verifying a sequence data set it automatically takes me to the next data set when I hit the commit button. Is there any way to get it to take me to the next sequence within that data set I am verifying? Otherwise I have to go back and them scroll to the next sequence that I need.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 10:46 AM
    To: Bidwell, Carin
    Cc: Support
    Subject: Re: [#SRX06912] Verify sequenced data set

Hi Carin,

If you are in Verify mode on a sequenced data set, the system will automatically move to the next non-verified sequenced record in that data set; otherwise, it will move to the next data set in the display order. Would you like to do a Webex? Perhaps I am not understanding the issue.

Ronni Rubenstein
    Training Manager
    DZS Software Solutions, Inc.
    1661 Route 22 West
    Bound Brook, NJ 08805

Need Answers to Questions? Register FREE for the ClinPlus User Forum at http://forums.clinplus.com/ Join the conversation at "ClinPlus Users Group" on LinkedIn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 10:53 AM
    To: Ronni Rubenstein
    Subject: RE: [#SRX06912] Verify sequenced data set

Hi Ronni,
    That must be why We have all fields set to Verify=no because we do visual 2nd key.
    Would that be why?
    Carin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:09 AM
    To: Ronni Rubenstein

I got it now. I was hitting the commit button at the top and not the one at the bottom. When I hit the first arrow it doesn't save the record. I didn't know the "update sequence" button was for saving.
    Thanks,
    Carin

Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:03 AM
    To: Bidwell, Carin
    Cc: Support

Hi Carin,

You mean that all fields are set to Validate = No in Screen Design. I just tested that scenario and had the same results, the system moved to the next sequence.

Are you pressing the F9 key, which would move to the next data set? F4 will move to the next sequence. Also, the commit button on the top of the screen will move to the next data set, whereas the same button on the bottom of the screen, which is the Update Sequence button, will move to the next sequence. Is that possible?

Ronni
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Date: 2012-Feb-06 11:08:44 AM
    To: Carin Bidwell
    CC: Support@clinplus.com

Body: You are very welcome!

Comment

Working...
    X