accessing datasets from outside of clinplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accessing datasets from outside of clinplus

Hi i am trying to access the complete datasets, including the header variables, from outside of clinplus and the log is giving me the following errors. Can anyone tell me why this error is occurring? do i need to get any more licesences or something!

1 %let serverIP=<our local address>;
    2 %let serverPort=5025;
    3 %let sapw=user;
    7 %let studyroot = 'Study folder that my data is under';
    9 libname cpglobal server=serverIp.&serverPort sapw=&sapw;
    ERROR: The product with which the engine REMOTE is associated is either not licensed for your system or the product license has expired. Please contact your SAS installation representative.

ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
    11 libname psys "&studyRoot" server=serverIp.&serverPort sapw=&sapw access=readonly;

ERROR: The product with which the engine REMOTE is associated is either not licensed for your system or the product license has expired. Please contact your SAS installation representative.

12 libname pdata "&studyRoot\data" server=serverIp.&serverPort sapw=&sapw access=readonly;

13 libname pviews "&studyRoot\views" server=serverIp.&serverPort sapw=&sapw access=readonly;

14 libname pcovers "&studyRoot\cover" server=serverIp.&serverPort sapw=&sapw access

thanks

Bhagya,

Do you have SAS Share licensed? If you are running your sas program in a SAS session on your workstation (not a server session) it must be licensed for the workstation as well.

Greg-

Comment

Working...
    X